Wednesday, May 3, 2017

News:: That time when 'next gen' truly meant something for me

[As I read through Rad Party God's delightful romp down memory lane, I couldn't help but find myself agreeing with everything he said about that magical sixth generation of consoles. What a wonderful time to be a gamer! Wanna see your work featured on the front page? All ya gotta do is write something! - Wes]

Greetings! Watching the latest DF Retro episode about Metal Gear Solid 2 REALLY tickled my nostalgia button, and brought me back to that time when a "next-gen" console was something truly special to me. Now, don't worry, this isn't one of those "old man yells at cloud" blogs like some people love to do every now and then (you know who you are), I only wanted to share my experiences with these sixth-gen consoles and probably put some context on why it was so exciting for me back then.

That time when 'next gen' truly meant something for me screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2oZ8vki