Wednesday, May 3, 2017

News:: I'm stoked to play the entire Crash Trilogy again, here's some more footage

The Crash Bandicoot triple remake N. Sane Trilogy looks better each time we see it, especially when you consider the aged source material. Now we have a better look at the level "Sewer or Later" from Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back -- a classic tunnel affair that helps highlight Crash's unique ability to swap platforming styles on a dime.

It's crazy how much I remember this particular stage, even though I haven't played Crash 2 in years. Given that each game is around five hours long if you're not going for a 100% completion rate, I'm hoping that I can recall enough across the entire trilogy to keep up that pace when I return.

I also hope this pans out so we can get another Crash Team Racing -- I'd love to see some competition with Mario Kart and a kart racer that actually has a story mode again.

I'm stoked to play the entire Crash Trilogy again, here's some more footage screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2pFzbna