Tuesday, May 23, 2017

News:: The PC version of Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap is out June 8

Watching this PC trailer for Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap makes me want to play through the entire thing again. Lizardcube did such a good job on this remaster, knowing just what to update and what to leave alone. I'm thankful the studio introduced me -- and, I'd imagine, plenty of you -- to Wonder Boy III along with all the bells and whistles needed to really make the 1989 game hold up well.

The PC version is due out on June 8, so there's just over two weeks left to go if you've been anxiously waiting on that. I'm hopeful the staggered release means this port will come out of the gate strong.

Still thinking about double dipping with the Switch version.

Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap [Steam]

The PC version of Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap is out June 8 screenshot



via destructoid http://ift.tt/2qeFBcg