Tuesday, May 23, 2017

News:: My one big worry for Destiny 2 after watching the reveal

The Destiny 2 gameplay reveal hit last week, and for the most part I'm pretty high on it. The stronger integration of clans into the game sounds very cool. The fact that it will facilitate mostly solo players getting to play its endgame content is a huge plus. The promise to have more active storytelling than lore reading outside of the game should address one of the most common complaints about the original game.

But there's one big thing I'm worried about. I'm in the minority (I know because I've been downvoted to heck on the Destiny subreddit), but the new direction for Super abilities is a step backward in terms of variety, and I think gameplay could suffer as a result.

My one big worry for Destiny 2 after watching the reveal screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2qTJSTK