Tuesday, May 23, 2017

News:: Level 5 is developing for Nintendo Switch

Level 5 CEO Akihiro Hino stated "although I can't reveal the content, we're making game(s) for [the Nintendo Switch]" in a Nikkei Trendy Interview. Japanese language does not differentiate nouns by plurality or singularity, so it's not clear if he means a single game or multiple games. Two months ago, Hino mentioned that the currently in-development Inazuma Eleven: Ares for 3DS "may also release on what you would call a higher quality game machine… perhaps."

Hino also talked about his love for the console, and his shyness playing it outdoors. He was hesitant to play outdoors, especially with the red and blue neon colored Joy-Con he received: "when I carried it around a lot, the looks I got made me self-conscious. I bought the black controller that they released myself and attached it." Hino especially loved Zelda: Breath of the Wild and thinks it's a "wonderful fit for competitive games."

Level 5 is developing for Nintendo Switch screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2qSgwVK