Friday, May 19, 2017

News:: I don't know what's going on in this Tekken 7 story trailer, but I'm here for it

It's going to be great year for fighting games. One of the biggest releases this year is Tekken 7, and to celebrate, Bandai Namco has released a trailer showing off its story. I'm not going to pretend I know what's going on here, but it shares the same kind of bombastic craziness the series has become known for.

And Akuma just fits right in doesn't he? It really makes me wish Tekken X Street Fighter didn't disappear into the mist. Then maybe we'd see Kazuya fighting Ryu on an erupting volcano instead. 

Tekken 7 hits Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC June 2. 

I don't know what's going on in this Tekken 7 story trailer, but I'm here for it screenshot



via destructoid http://ift.tt/2qzx4mY