Friday, May 19, 2017

News:: Arkanoid vs. Space Invaders is a thing of beauty

Darn! Do any of you have access to a time machine? I need to go back -- just to last week! -- and strictly for business. We had a staff-wide discussion about our dream crossover games and instead of cleverly namedropping Arkanoid vs. Space Invaders for my entry, I came up with nothing. Silly me.

If there's one thing I don't particularly care for about this match-up, it's that the game is on mobile devices (iOS here, Android here), but even then, it's still Arkanoid. It should play fine with touch controls.

There are 150 levels, including boss fights, and "40 different characters from the Taito legacy each with their own unique abilities (Shields, split ball, etc.)." I'm expecting some deep cuts on that roster.

Arkanoid vs. Space Invaders is a thing of beauty screenshot



via destructoid http://ift.tt/2q0dpKm