Wednesday, April 19, 2017

News:: Relic releases a dev diary for Dawn of War III ahead of its open beta

I get the feeling that Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III is going to be divisive to the fan base. A lot of people seem to be complaining about a supposed "dumbing down" of mechanics or how there isn't anything new on offer. I don't necessarily agree, but I also wasn't too impressed with the closed beta I played.

If you're still interested, despite the negative fan feedback, Relic has released a developer diary behind the multiplayer design. I don't know how many people will be willing to tolerate a 40 minute video of a match, but it does explain the choices made behind new aspects in Dawn of War III. If nothing else, you will get an unadulterated look at the game.

Relic releases a dev diary for Dawn of War III ahead of its open beta screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2oVQiTo