Thursday, March 30, 2017

News:: Review: Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight

I'm pretty disappointed in myself for not noticing the Momodora series before. The fourth title in the series, Reverie Under the Moonlight, has been out on PC for a year now but has made its way onto PlayStation 4. Instantly catching my attention for its 16-bit inspired visuals and, if I'm being honest with myself, cute woman with horns adorning the main art, I had to jump in to see its world with my own eyes. 

I've never been much of a metroidvania genre player, as my terrible memory means I often forget where I'm going and get lost, but when I found out I'd be playing as a young priestess fighting tough women with a maple leaf I had to give it shot. 

Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight is like maple syrup. As long as you put just the right amount, you're eating a damn good stack of hotcakes. 

Review: Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2odPJ7B