Friday, February 10, 2017

News:: OK Nintendo, you got me: Your new Breath of the Wild screenshots are exciting

Fine. I'm finally starting to get excited about Zelda: Breath of the Wild thanks to Game Informer's latest screenshots and interview with Eiji Aonuma and Shigeru Miyamoto. Not that I was planning on skipping it or anything, but nothing about the game had quite made me jump in excitement. 

To sum up the interview: it's a secret whether or not the Master Sword can break, Link's name is Link Link (Miyamoto also confirms "Mario Mario"), Link Link can wear green, Link Link will not say a full sentence in the game, Link Link has no family, Link Link is not human, there will be a wolf, you can upgrade the stamina meter, BotW takes place after Ocarina of Time, and you can't eat your horse.

OK Nintendo, you got me: Your new Breath of the Wild screenshots are exciting screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2ltec7I