Friday, February 10, 2017

News:: Friday Night Fights: Just My Luck Edition

We have all had those times. The one in particular that I’m thinking about has to do with a long losing streak. My work schedule consists of me going into when everyone is getting home from a long day’s work. After eight hours, I go home when everyone is waking up to go to work or sleeping off an all-nighter. Due to this, I mainly play multiplayer games by myself. Of course this usually means I get matched up with randoms.

I have had some awesome synergy with randoms sometimes. We all choose roles we know that would greatly benefit the team. This is the reason why I picked up maining a healer in Overwatch. Well, it seems that well has dried up for the time being.

Friday Night Fights: Just My Luck Edition screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2kuBrdB