Thursday, December 15, 2016

News:: Then and now: Dragon Quest

[LaTerry thinks back on what Dragon Quest used to be and how it's grown to be one of his most enduring favorites. It doesn't generate as much buzz in the West as Final Fantasy but damn is it not just a stalwart franchise of JRPGs. Want to see yourself up here? Try your hand at this month's bloggers wanted prompt, special little places! ~Strider]

It should come as no surprise to anyone reading that I kind of like dragons a bit. Just a little. It's a mild obsession that I have. I'm not sure which came first, my love for dragons, or my love for Dragon Quest. The two seem to feed off of each other in an upward spiral. I love the Dragon Quest series; it is my favorite group of video games out there.

Then and now: Dragon Quest screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2hq49he