Thursday, December 15, 2016

News:: Planet Coaster has a big free winter update

Winter levels are some of my favorite themed levels in video games. Don't get me wrong, I could go the rest of my life without ever setting foot in snow again, and that'd be a life well lived. But in games? The sights and sounds are whimsical, and the snow remains permanently white. It's fantastic!

Having that sentiment is probably for the best this time of year. Between Overwatch, and Hitman, and a dozen other games I'm blanking on right now, the holiday cheer is in full effect.

Frontier Developments is catching up with the season this week in Planet Coaster. There's a free winter update out now, and it's much more than just some nice-looking decorations to spruce up the place.

Planet Coaster has a big free winter update screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2h6mr3M