Monday, December 5, 2016

News:: Review: Oculus Touch

VR has had a curious impact on the industry.

It's not mainstream yet. It's pricey. It's unwieldy. Yet, it's all executives and developers are talking about. We're not quite at the apex of the "revolution," but we do have platform wars currently raging full force with "big three" (HTC, Oculus, PSVR) -- and this is with many other suitors (like Google) waiting in the wings.

In my home though, it's welcome. Nine months later, and I'm still playing around with the Rift on a fairly regular basis. VR hasn't taken over my core console and portable habits just yet, but it's creeping in, especially after I got my hands on (and into) the Rift's motion controls.

Review: Oculus Touch screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2gYQVFX