Monday, December 5, 2016

News:: 10 characters who need to be in Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite

I haven't stopped thinking about Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite since it was officially announced earlier this week. We've had less than four minutes of total trailer footage, yet my mind is going crazy thinking of all the different possibilities. Before we find out the game's final roster (which will most likely be through a leak, like every other Capcom fighting game), I figured it'd be fun to list some of the characters I'd like to see. 

Taking into consideration Marvel's potential cinematic universe focus, franchise representation, and just overall fun play styles, I tried my best to limit my picks to 10. I've also considered ways to incorporate many characters into as small of a roster as possible since I keep getting that sinking feeling Infinite will feature an initially small cast. Hopefully it's like Tatsunoko vs. Capcom in that it makes the most out of little. 

Hope all of our favorites take us for a ride! 

10 characters who need to be in Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2g2nW6C