Thursday, December 22, 2016

News:: King's Quest received a bonus epilogue episode yesterday

I'm a pretty big fan of old-school point-and-click adventure games. Grim Fandango is one of my favorites and I do have fond memories of Monkey Island and Day of the Tentacle. You'd think I'd have been all over the episodic King's Quest game, but I somehow let it slide past me. It looks cool and all, but I guess I just got sidetracked by other games. Damn you Steam sale!

For anyone who owns the complete season, a new epilogue chapter has just been released. It was released yesterday, as a matter of fact, without so much as a shout-out or PR statement. That is cool, like developer The Odd Gentlemen is living up to its name. A tip from one of our readers says the bonus chapter is roughly half an hour long, but a free addition is great regardless of any arbitrary length.

King's Quest received a bonus epilogue episode yesterday screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2hYfwuP