Thursday, December 22, 2016

News:: Destructoid community interviews: GajKnight

[Note: If you haven't heard the news, the Community Interviews blog has been handed over to community member OrochiLeona, so here's Destructoid Community Interviews IV Shipuuden: the OrochiLeona arc. Also, don't forget about this month's bloggers wanted prompt, special little places! ~Strider]

Hi Destructoid! It's OrochiLeona, FGC punchbag and notorious fetishist (but y'all can call me Chris) bringing you the first in a worryingly long list of Destructoid Community Interviews! Shining the spotlight on our beloved community members, baring their souls for all. This task was handed to me by StriderHoang, as it was handed to him before, and I hope to get lots of you slaphappy guys n' gals up here on stage. My interviews are longer than you might be used to *shrugs* So let's get right into it...

Destructoid community interviews: GajKnight screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2hY5I44