Saturday, December 31, 2016

News:: Here are Destructoid's gaming resolutions for 2017

Here we are, on the verge of a new year (unless you live somewhere in the world where the calendar has already turned over, in which case Happy New Year!!!) As is the custom, the beginning of a new year beckons us to make resolutions so as to improve our lives in the coming 365 days. Last year my big resolution was to lose weight and get a new job and I technically did one of those, even if the job doesn't officially start until next year. More easily completed was my gaming resolution, which was to buy a Vita, which I did and I love.

As we depart our pre-Trump era and enter the post-Obama world, I thought it would be fun for the writers here at Destructoid to share their gaming resolutions for 2017. See what we'll be playing next year, and tell us what you're going to do in the comments below.

Here are Destructoid's gaming resolutions for 2017 screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2iBcVXF