Monday, November 21, 2016

News:: Review: Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo

Animal Crossing: New Leaf was an incredible update to a charming series. The amount of polish along with bonus features made coming back everyday something I looked forward to. I played the game for a solid year straight to catch every bug, fish, and deep-sea creature to complete my museum (something I hadn’t done in the previous installments).

While I might have killed my own enthusiasm about the game, Nintendo did everything to make New Leaf worth returning to. The characters were cute, the customization options were through the roof, and the expanded island getaway (with mini-games!) was a joy with friends. The extra attention given to holidays was also just great, making each one feel wholly unique.

While I’m not going to go over my thoughts about the main game, I am going to address the Welcome amiibo update and how it has rekindled my love for New Leaf. I didn’t think you could add so much for free, but Nintendo has once again shown how dedicated it can be to its fans.

Review: Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2fivflH