Saturday, October 15, 2016

News:: Which video game character are you? Destructoid Edition...

[Terry 309 dives into uncharted territory, raising the question "What video game character would you be?" The scary thing about it? He's relating it to Destructoid community members... ~ JuIc3]

This is something I have wanted to do for a long time. I have had enough of everyone on this site trying to conceal their identities from me. It's about time I reveal who everybody truly is here.

Now this is not an easy job for me to do alone. I will need your help. Yes, I'm looking at you Destructoid community. I cannot account for everybody on here and that is your job. If you know a person on here and you can come up with the best video game character to represent them then by all means, add them to the list (unless they're already up there in which case just leave a comment telling us another character who you think they're similar to.

Which video game character are you? Destructoid Edition... screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2dTFMXk