Saturday, October 15, 2016

News:: What games do you play when you're feeling down?

It's been one year since I moved out of my parents' place and started living with my now wife out in the San Francisco Bay Area. I've had five jobs in the past year, and sometimes, it's hard to get out of bed without thinking dark thoughts like does anyone even really want me or can I really find a satisfying career in this day and age? I think it's no secret or shame that we game for some kind of escapism from our terrible, terrible lives stuck in this mortal coil.

But what do you play when you're feeling sad? Do you cheer yourself up with some kind of head-to-head multiplayer, depriving another person's happiness for your own? Or maybe you grind away at something mentally involving like a survival-crafting game to take your mind off things? What do you play when you're feeling down? Here are just a few of the games I play after I've sunken particularly low.

What games do you play when you're feeling down? screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2dSte19