Thursday, October 20, 2016

News:: Review in Progress: Civilization VI

Many empires have risen and fallen throughout the history of mankind. What once stands as a towering achievement to human ingenuity and engineering soon becomes rubble, dust, and bones. The cycle repeats and history moves on; nothing demonstrates that formula so well as Civilization does with each new game.

I mentioned in my preview article that Civilization VI feels like a new beginning for the series. I still believe that is true, but I can’t say the final product hasn’t left me a tiny bit disappointed. This doesn’t have to do with how the game performs or even the changes made to the general design; it has to do with the exclusion of scenarios and a lackluster menu.

Review in Progress: Civilization VI screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2ebu6iU