Thursday, September 29, 2016

News:: Review: Star Trek Online

In the interests of full disclosure, I’ll tell you right now: I’m really into Star Trek Online, and have been for the six-plus years of its life so far. By Steam’s count I’ve logged nearly three thousand hours in the Cryptic-developed free-to-play MMO, and that’s not even counting the many hours I spent with the game before it actually debuted on Steam. I own a “lifetime” subscription to it, and have spent more time with Star Trek Online than any other single title. I doubt any opinion I have on it could ever be considered truly unbiased, after all this.

But that was all on PC, though. The game I’ve given so much time to has just recently debuted on PS4 and Xbox One, and I’ve had the chance to give it yet more time, though now in pretty much the same situation as any new player, and to take stock of how this old bird flies through fresh eyes.

Review: Star Trek Online screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2dhDfol