Thursday, September 29, 2016

News:: Japan is getting its own retro Nintendo system with the Mini Famicom

The Nintendo Entertainment System: NES Classic Edition is sure to be one of the top gifts you'll find under Christmas trees this December. With 30 all-time classics built-in, pre-orders for the device have virtually sold out worldwide. When I first saw it I was excited and wanted one desperately. Now, I think I kind of want this Mini Famicom instead.

Announced today, Nintendo will be releasing the Nintendo Classic Mini Family Computer later this fall. Featuring a miniaturized design modeled after the original Famicom, I imagine this too will be a hot buy for our friends across the Pacific.

Japan is getting its own retro Nintendo system with the Mini Famicom screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2cPiJvS