Monday, November 3, 2014

News::If you wish to kill this fly, you must first destroy your house


I didn't expect much from Fly in the House .


Its creator emailed our tips line overnight with a nondescript subject line -- "Exploration and destruction game !" -- which is not normally something I'd feel compelled to investigate. But I clicked on that email and saw the game was about a fly. All right, all right -- I'll watch the trailer.


I also didn't expect to break out into laughter. Fly in the House is a game about trying to kill a bug not with a flyswatter or a rolled-up newspaper, but with a treadmill, or a table, or a television. Anything you can get your hands on, really. "Destruction game," indeed. Brightened my morning.


If you wish to kill this fly, you must first destroy your house screenshot






via destructoid http://ift.tt/1wY212b