Monday, November 3, 2014

News::I didn't think I'd enjoy Bayonetta this much

Fighting angels as a witch dressed up like Samus Aran is fun way to spend an evening.


I'm several years late to playing Bayonetta , a game I might have never sought out had Nintendo and Platinum not packaged it in with its Wii U-exclusive sequel. I'm picky about which games I'm willing to drop $59.99, but two for the price of one? Can't turn that down.


I skipped Bayonetta's debut on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in part because I'm not great at 3D action games. The amount of practice necessary for me to kick ass like the characters do in cutscenes isn't worth all the frustrating losses leading up to that point.


That's where my head was in 2010. I had beaten Ninja Gaiden II and Devil May Cry 4 a couple years prior, but my lingering memory of those titles was a general feeling of anger, not empowerment. I was stubborn enough to push through (the former game especially) because, well, I had already made it this far. There'd be no stopping now.


I didn't think I'd enjoy Bayonetta this much screenshot


Read more...



via destructoid http://ift.tt/1ocFhIr