Monday, October 6, 2014

News::Crypt of the NecroDancer Hands-on Preview | Entertainment Buddha

EB's Owen writes: "When I first booted up Crypt of the Necrodancer I had no idea what to expect. All the things I had seen about it, the trailers and screenshots all made no sense to me and I could not fathom how rhythm in an RPG game could work. But then I played it. You play as Cadence who has regrettably had her heart taken from her, and now has to move to the beat through 4 zones across 12 levels (excluding bosses) in order to get to the Necrodancer and defeat him for good and win her heart back. Along the journey Cadence will fight against dozens of monsters all of varying strengths and sizes who will stop at nothing to halt her progress indefinitely."



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1pHuIIF