Sunday, September 28, 2014

News::Which videogame characters would help you move?

[Dtoid community blogger RedHeadPeak should have called the Muscle March guys. Want to see your own writing appear on the front page? Go write something! --Mr Andy Dixon]


A month ago, I moved into my new home. The house is a big project in itself, with lots of renovation work and plenty of TLC required. Between the DIY and the new school term, I've had very little time to game in the last few weeks. That hasn't stopped me thinking about videogames, though, which is how we've arrived at the vitally important question above.


The home you currently reside in might be your first, or your fifteenth. Regardless, at some point you will have to move. The act of boxing, transporting, and unboxing your entire life will take a considerable amount of time and effort. Whilst the prospect of living somewhere new and shiny is exciting, the act of getting there is not. When this immense event un-folds, you will hopefully have friends and family to assist you, or have hired help.


Whilst those around you will do all they can to haul you and your stuff from A to B -- and you should be grateful to them -- let's ponder how moving would be made easier by employing videogame characters. With all their power and might, skills and tools, could these virtual chaps put themselves to good use in the real world? I for one think they could. This would be a very short discussion otherwise...


Peruse my suggestions below. You'll see I've put a great deal of thought/far too much thought [delete as appropriate] into selecting the persons that I would want helping me and those that I feel would make really bad choices. After reading, I hope you'll have a few suggestions of your own.


Which videogame characters would help you move? screenshot


Read more...



via destructoid http://ift.tt/1vlL9Qt