Sunday, August 3, 2014

News::I love pre-ordering games

[Dtoid community blogger The Scholarly Gamer answered the recent call for submissions with this bit of blasphemy ;) Want to see your own words on the front page? Go write something! --Mr Andy Dixon]


Yeah, you heard me. I'm not even going to try and beat around the bush here, start this off with some drawn-out reasoning or excuse to justify the title of this article, nope. I frigging love pre-ordering games. Not only that, but I love pre-ordering games from EB Games (our Canadian version of GameStop). At this moment in time, right now, I have around 9-10 games pre-ordered at EB Games, on top of the four I pre-ordered through the Futureshop E3 promotion. A problem? Maybe, but here's my justification.


I love pre-ordering games screenshot


Read more...



via destructoid http://ift.tt/1sj0dvE