Friday, May 16, 2014

News::Friday Night Fights: WWCD

Happy Friday Everyone!


I was having a pretty tough time thinking of something to write this week, there's so much going on in gaming right now. E3 is right around the corner, sales are peaking and then slumping, hardware isn't selling as much as companies expected, there's always some drama going on, someone hates this and someone hates that. It can be and often is frustrating at times.


I try to be as positive as I can though, if I told you that it was easy, I'd be lying, but I do try. Hell, years ago I would have been right in the trenches with everyone else, arguing my point until I was blue in the face, nowadays though, I just kinda roll with the punches. I try not to get too involved in all of the back and forth conversations, I may pop in and give my opinion, I may even stick around for a couple of comments afterwards, sometimes, anyway.


Friday Night Fights: WWCD screenshot


Read more...



via destructoid http://ift.tt/S0vypU