Wednesday, May 7, 2014

News::Child Of Light Review [Capsule Computers]

Frank Inglese Writes: As a kid that grew up being read fairy tales, I never truly understood them. Like most children I took these types of stories as they came, not looking any deeper into the messages and morals behind each and every story but I was just a silly kid. As a grew older I began to show a disinterest in fantasy-type storytelling looking to indulge myself only with things that spoke to me on a very shallow level. Now, being in my 20s, Ive started looking back and researching on the origins of these stories, what they represented, what they SHOULD have taught me and they inspiration that led to their creation. Unfortunately it was too late for me, my interest in sitting through another Disney movie or reading another childrens book simply to try my hand at understand the more deep-seeded themes and issues within them had depletedthen Child Of Light came along. It was a game I thought I had no interest in but one that allowed me to understand the types of sub...



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1j4SEAZ