Friday, April 25, 2014

News::'Watch Dogs' hands-on PS4: Ubisoft's new IP feels fun, expansive and new - Examiner

Fun, expansive and new. Those were the three adjectives that first came to mind when thinking about the hands-on time we had with Watch Dogs. Personally, hacking is probably one of the most enjoyable impulses I've ever had when playing a game. The ideas and concepts behind Watch Dogs are ambitious on paper, but when you play them in an actual game, they're mind-blowing revelations. Finally, we often hear developers and publishers talk about games that are doing something new, but rarely do they deliver like what we've seen from Watch Dogs thus far. I don't think I've ever seen something like this before. It's been over a week since the hands-on and it's still blowing my freaking mind. I can't fathom it and it's bothering me that I have to wait another month for the whole picture to come into focus. The three hours with the game was like sampling a very addictive drug and then having it taken away from me. I need more Watch Dogs.



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1ff5vWa