Wednesday, February 5, 2014

News::The problem with Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes' price

I don't think I've ever complained a game was too short. Except Persona 4: Golden . I could have played that for another 400 hours. And I've always laughed at the ridiculous price per hour breakdown some Internet goers abide by. I found Thirty Flights of Loving to be more complete feeling in its 15 minute run time than many 15 hour games I've slogged through.


But the wild world of variable pricing models, downloads, and paying for games that don't even exist yet has complicated my more generalized, "price doesn't matter," and "quality over quantity" stance.


Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes -- a short prologue to the full Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain -- will cost anywhere from $20 to $40. That's problematic.


[Image]


The problem with Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes' price screenshot


Read more...



via destructoid http://ift.tt/1irspH5