Wednesday, January 8, 2014

News::The Banner Saga Preview: Bloody Battles and Political Wars - Pixels for Breakfast

Pixels for Breakfast writes: A bead of sweat lodges itself right above my eyebrows, as I survey the tattered battlefield. The snow is falling in the backdrop as a massive giant stands before me, dressed in heavy black armour that seems impenetrable. An entire town lays in ruins as I think of the men, women and children who just lost their homes and loved ones. I brought them to this place. How can I stand up and call myself their leader? This is what The Banner Saga made me feel. I couldnt handle the pressure. I made bad decisions, and my followers paid the price. Even during this short preview of the single-player campaign, I can already tell this turn-based strategy title will almost certainly leave me emotionally drained by the end.



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1431174/the-banner-saga-preview-bloody-battles-and-political-wars-pixels-for-breakfast