Friday, December 6, 2013

News::Backyard Battles Preview and Interview with Naked Sky

"I went home on Thanksgiving weekend with the full intention of using my time off to play Mass Effect, but instead spent the whole weekend playing the beta of a new browser-based CCG/tactics hybrid called Backyard Battles from independent developer Naked Sky. I first saw Backyard Battles at PAX Prime earlier this year and was intrigued enough to sign up for the mailing list. The mix of MtG-style mechanics with a tactical lane system drew me in enough that when I got an email inviting me to the beta I signed up immediately. It looked like fun, but I didnt know I was getting into an incredibly addictive and awesome game." - Jake Petersen of Geekenstein



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1408186/backyard-battles-preview-and-interview-with-naked-sky