Sunday, November 24, 2013

News::My fondest videogame memories involve breaking them


[Dtoid community blogger JoyfulSanity has rediscovered the joy of gaming... through breaking his games. Want to see your own blog appear on our front page? Go write something! --Mr Andy Dixon]


I've gotten hundreds of hours' worth of entertainment out of Borderlands 2, yet I've never laughed harder than when my motley crew of friends discovered an exploit that turned a quest NPC into a Garry's Mod style rag doll. And when I say "never laughed harder," I'm talking about those laughing fits that have you keeled over while you desperately gasp for air, with tears filling your eyes as your lungs start to hurt with every giggle that escapes your mouth.


Videogames have made me laugh and cry, but rarely do they send me into complete euphoria unless there's a glitch and a few friends involved. I know bugs are the bane of a developer's existence, and occasionally they can ruin everything for gamers as well. But for those lapses of judgment that lead to unintentionally amazing gameplay experiences, I can only extend to the creators my sincerest thanks.


My fondest videogame memories involve breaking them screenshot


Read more...



via destructoid http://www.destructoid.com/my-fondest-videogame-memories-involve-breaking-them-265529.phtml