Thursday, November 14, 2013

News::Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Review - Midlife Gamer

Derek 'Digi' McRoberts says "I dont know how many people out there will agree with me, (or maybe I should ready myself for the lynch mob), but Ezio Auditore ruined Assassins Creed III. I make no bones about it that the Florentine executioner bled out AC3 as surely as if he had run his blade through its throat. Let me explain before you start sharpening your pitchforks and donning your hoods. Putting aside the bugs and glitches that hampered the games launch, or the regular hatred we all felt throughout the series for the non-entity that was Desmond, the biggest problem I had with the Revolution era stab-em up was Connor."



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1393881/assassins-creed-iv-black-flag-review-midlife-gamer