Sunday, September 1, 2013

News::XIII Pixel Judge retro review

PJ: "Never go into a game that you havent played for a long time with nostalgia goggles on; it shall leave you heartbroken and disappointed with your past self. When I first played XIII in 2003, I was eleven years old, and my younger self led my present self to believe that this game was amazing, and worth another go. Ive trusted my younger selves before when its come to older games. My seven year old variant, for example, turned out to be a trustworthy fellow when he urged me to play Dungeon Keeper 2, after insisting that it was an ageless classic. Apparently though, something changed over the course of four years because eleven year old me is a lying little shit."



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1344607/xiii-pixel-judge-retro-review