Sunday, September 1, 2013

News::Saints Row IV Review | STFUandPlay

STFUandPlays Brian Munjoma writes; "I dont know about you but Im getting annoyed with these annual sequels. The first ones I noticed were the sports titles, though I let them pass because team rosters change every year so it makes sense to make a new game every, but then again DLC. Next was the Need for Speed games and again I let them pass. It was because each game so vastly different from the last, each had its own take on speed. Then came the Call of Duty & Assassins Creed franchises; however neither got a pass from me. Why you ask? Because each title barely changes from the last and in some cases are worse. Now we have Saints Row 4, sequel to last years Saints Row: The Third. Now Saints Row would fall into this category if Saints Row 4 wasnt the end of the saga and what ending it is!"



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1344928/saints-row-iv-review-stfuandplay