Thursday, July 11, 2013

News::The Swapper Pixel Judge review

PJ: "The issue of self-identity has always been prevalent within science fiction with most of its questions essentially leading to the 'Ship of Theseus' conundrum - which is to say, were someone to replace your person with an identical copy, and then proceeded to copy your consciousness over to this other body, which person is you? The Swapper plays with this theme masterfully, incorporating it into the main gameplay mechanic where you roam a mostly abandoned space station commanding clones, sacrificing them to further your own ends, swapping from one body to the other - while gorgeous environments drip about you with intense character. Not to mention the puzzles...oh, the puzzles. At least a dozen of them have left me speechless with amazement, sitting back from my computer with my chin cradled between my arms as I wracked my brain, inadvertently jumping out of joy, shouting eureka, as the solution finally came to me. Yes, if you haven't yet realized, I think this game is pretty mu...



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1309055/the-swapper-pixel-judge-review