Thursday, June 13, 2013

News::Why Next-Gen At E3 Has Left Me Feeling Underwhelmed

Dealspwn: "f of the strength of this E3 so far, I see little reason in investing either any of the next-gen gadget boxes before Christmas. Titanfall and Destiny will both be on current gen systems, and there's always the PC sitting quietly there too. No doubt Gamescom and TGS will be bigger than ever this year (they really need to be for all concerned, especially those companies -- *cough* Microsoft and Nintendo -- who sometimes skip out on one or both), and I'm really hoping that a few little events and announcements over the next few months will seriously change my mind. I love new tech, I want to be convinced. But given the rocky start to the last generation (no death lights please!), the likelihood of more attractive bundles (for me personally) arriving a few months down the line, the noted need from both Microsoft and Sony to continue pushing titles on current-gen consoles, and the existence of my PC, waiting a little while might well be prudent."



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1281538/why-next-gen-at-e3-has-left-me-feeling-underwhelmed