Thursday, June 13, 2013

News::The Recital is a game about surrealism and pianos


Ready for some Spencer trivia? I used to play the piano. It's probably due to this that I have a soft spot for the instrument. Julian Kantor has apparently heard my pleas and has crafted The Recital, a game about surrealist pianos and Oculus Rift. Sweet mercy is it cool.


If you've ever wondered what Disney's Fantasia would look like filtered through Tron you have a rough idea of what I went through while playing the game.


Check out the video for a quick look at me stumbling around like an idiot and Julian being more talented/handsome than I am.


The Recital is a game about surrealism and pianos screenshot






via destructoid http://www.destructoid.com/the-recital-is-a-game-about-surrealism-and-pianos-256180.phtml