Friday, June 7, 2013

News::State of Decay Review | GameRevolution

GR: When will the zombie craze end? Avid GameRevolution readers know full well that I absolutely loved Telltale's The Walking Dead, but what may not be readily apparent to everyone is that my affinity toward that five-episode game experience had nothing to do with an interest in the zombie apocalypse, despite the fact that I also happen to enjoy the AMC television series. What truly sucked me into that experience was its well-crafted narrative and memorable characters. While Undead Lab's third-person, action-heavy XBLA title State of Decay may feature zombies, it lacks the aforementioned elements that drew me into the first season of TWD.



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1274382/state-of-decay-review-gamerevolution