Friday, June 7, 2013

News::Friday Night Fights: I've got nothing

Welcome to another edition of Dtoid's Friday Night Fights!


We had a cool little thing planned for y'all tonight, but had to postpone it at the last minute because reasons happened. (Don't worry, you'll get it next week instead. You'll get it hard.) So pressed for time and lacking in inspiration, I did what I always do: browsed through my albums of sexy, sexy Dtoiders and selected one at random.


So enjoy this picture of Dtoid community team member Conor Elsea being assaulted by (left to right) Beccy Cain, Swishiee, JJMcCallum, Gobun, and yours truly. Enjoy it hard.


Friday Night Fights: I've got nothing screenshot


Read more...



via destructoid http://www.destructoid.com/friday-night-fights-i-ve-got-nothing-255621.phtml