Sunday, June 23, 2013

News::DualShockers | E3 2013 Preview: Batman: Arkham Origins A New Developer, A New Direction

David Rodriguez writes, "A while back, I wrote a preview regarding my thoughts as to where Rocksteady Studios could take the Batman: Arkham video game franchise in its next iteration. Suffice to say, I was mostly way off; Rocksteady is no longer the lead developer, as they have handed off their engine and assets to Warner Bros. Montreal. While the next game in the series, Batman: Arkham Origins, is not the sequel and conclusion to the Arkham series that I had hoped, there were some amazing changes in gameplay and overall design that have convinced me that Arkham Origins could be one of the strongest Batman games ever."



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1288951/dualshockers-e3-2013-preview-batman-arkham-origins-a-new-developer-a-new-direction