Friday, June 21, 2013

News::Corsual Let's Play: Age of Wulin

Corsual's EXP writes: "Age of Wulin, known as Age of Wushu in North America, is a game I've been playing on-and-off for almost half a year. It's a sandbox MMORPG, one of a small handful currently available, and one that's given me hundreds of hours of amazing gameplay. Though, when Age of Wushu left it's closed beta test and entered release, I was less than impressed with the results. That's when I decided I'd be making the switch to Age of Wulin instead. Published by Gpotato over Snail Games, I had hoped that Wulin would provide a more succinct, complete version of the game, and that I'd have much better ping. At least I got the better ping..."



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1287237/corsual-lets-play-age-of-wulin