Wednesday, May 22, 2013

News::WildStar Preview | Dealspwn

Dealspwn writes: "If you have been paying attention to my ramblings on the site for the last few years, youll already know that I have been keeping a excited eye on WildStar, the upcoming MMORPG from Carbine Studios and NCSOFT. Their Sci-fi-western setting really impressed me back at its unveiling during Gamescom 2011, and while they didnt plan on reinventing the wheel in terms of gameplay mechanics, they were aiming to make it a fun experience, pure and simple. Now, its been quite some time since I last saw the game in person, and weve learned a lot more about what will be included in the online experience (such as player housing, warplots, and the introduction of the Dominion faction) but last week I was invited to a press event to finally get some hands-on time with the game. Additionally, I got to chat to game design producer Stephan Frost, but before any of that I sat through a presentation of the two videos that were unleashed online this morning which highlight the...



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1262578/wildstar-preview-dealspwn