Saturday, May 11, 2013

News::Review: Toki Tori 2 | oprainfall

oprainfall writes: "Before embarking on this review I had never played a Toki Tori game. This seems to be a recurring thing for me. Id heard of the series, but beyond the name and the fact that the games involve a yellow bird, I really didnt know anything. During my playthrough of the game, I pieced together that its an atypical platformer with diabolical puzzle elements. The reason I say its an atypical platformer is because theres no jumping. Its not a straight up puzzle game either, though. Toki Tori 2 is some divine combination of the two, or perhaps its the devilish spawn of the two. It really depends on how you feel about thinking and puzzles."



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1252523/review-toki-tori-2-oprainfall