Saturday, May 11, 2013

News::Hands-on with Lost Planet 3s First Chapter [Capsule Computers]

Zac Elawar from Capsule Computers wrote: "Lost Planet 3 wasnt really on my radar before yesterday. I enjoyed the first, but never played the second. So its an understatement to say I was very pleasantly surprised by this game when I got my chance to go hands-on with its first chapter about an hour of gameplay. I have been hearing/reading the same trepidation from others, but hopefully I can accurately communicate what about Lost Planet 3 deserves your attention, and what may, nay should, change your minds. It is a prequel for those who are still unclear about its place in the series. This was a recent Xbox 360 build."



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1252548/hands-on-with-lost-planet-3-s-first-chapter-capsule-computers