Tuesday, May 14, 2013

News::Defiance Review | Tech Raptor

I've been keeping my eye on Defiance for a while now. As I am a huge Science Fiction fan, Syfy has always been my home for some of my favorite shows. That said, I watched two episodes of the show, and got hooked. Naturally, the next step was to check out the game. If my goal was to find a game to put down, I failed pretty hard, because I haven't put down Defiance in over a week. Normally, I'm not a fan of MMOFPS's, but the thought of a MMO made by Trion in combination with a Syfy show was incredibly intriguing. A lot of people have reviewed this game, and I mean, a lot. The sad part is, everyone seems to have rated Defiance really poorly, which is not something that Defiance deserves. You can't compare a game of this magnitude to something like World of Warcraft or various other MMO's. Not to mention, if the reviewer is not watching the show itself, you won't get the same level of enjoyment out of Defiance. There are a lot of reasons to like Defiance, the primary one being th...



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1253861/defiance-review-tech-raptor